Monday 25 February 2013

Dedicating a week to designs


New Designs

This week I am spending time redesigning some packaging. 

Due to popular demand and the increase in soap sales I have to redesign my soap wrapping.
 I loved printing my own paper but a heavy work load has forced me to rethink as its is so time consuming.

I have spent hours creating wrappers, bands and gift cards from scratch. I am not the most patient of people using photo shop and my design program but finally they ready.

Take a little peek....

Cup Cake Bath Bomb 
Tags





Soap Wrappers










 


Heart Note Cards







My web site is under construction due to adding new details so some parts might not be available. Please contact me if you have any difficulties.



Love



__________________________________________________________








No comments:

Post a Comment